Re: IRe: BUG #16792: silent corruption of GIN index resulting in SELECTs returning non-matching rows

От Pawel Kudzia
Тема Re: IRe: BUG #16792: silent corruption of GIN index resulting in SELECTs returning non-matching rows
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

> Pawel, is this a production system, or would it be possible for you to
> build from sources with a patch with some extra debugging output?

thank you for looking into it!

it is a production system but we have couple of replicas. when the
problem occurs - it can be reproduced on any replica as well. when
it happens again - i can stop one of replicas, take file level backup
and set up a test machine on which i can try to build PG from source,
including your patch adding extra verbosity.

please note that the last inconsistency was fixed, but i expect that
new one will show up within few days.

greetings!

--
regards,