Re: BUG #7570: WHERE .. IN bug from 9.2.0 not fixed in 9.2.1

От Melese Tesfaye
Тема Re: BUG #7570: WHERE .. IN bug from 9.2.0 not fixed in 9.2.1
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Thanks Tom,
I do have a self-contained test case which duplicates the problem. However,
since there are data to be attached and there wasn't a way to attach in the
bug reporting form, I wasn't sure how to proceed.

Would appreciate your assistance.
Thanks again.