Re: Allow to specify a index name as ANALYZE parameter

От John Naylor
Тема Re: Allow to specify a index name as ANALYZE parameter
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 7/12/18, Yugo Nagata <nagata@sraoss.co.jp> wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Jul 2018 14:26:03 +0300
> Alexander Korotkov <a.korotkov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
>> However, since multicolumn index may contain multiple expression, I
>> think we should support specifying columns for ANALYZE index clause.
>> We could support specifying columns by their numbers in the same way
>> we did for "ALTER INDEX index ALTER COLUMN colnum SET STATISTICS
>> number".
>
> Make sense. I'll fix the patch to support specifying columns of index.

Hi,
I'm interested in this feature, so I've signed up to help review.
Given the above, I thought it appropriate to mark the patch Waiting on
Author.

-John Naylor

> Thanks,
>
> --
> Yugo Nagata <nagata@sraoss.co.jp>

Сообщение: Re: libpq stricter integer parsing
Сообщение: Re: libpq stricter integer parsing