Re: WIP: Avoid creation of the free space map for small tables

От John Naylor
Тема Re: WIP: Avoid creation of the free space map for small tables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I wrote:

> On 11/19/18, Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
> [ abortive states ]
>> I think it might come from any other place between when you set it and
>> before it got cleared (like any intermediate buffer and pin related
>> API's).
>
> Okay, I will look into that.

LockBuffer(), visibilitymap_pin(), and GetVisibilityMapPins() don't
call errors at this level. I don't immediately see any additional good
places from which to clear the local map.

-John Naylor

Сообщение: Re: ToDo: show size of partitioned table
Сообщение: Re: ToDo: show size of partitioned table