lingering references to V0 calling convention

От John Naylor
Тема lingering references to V0 calling convention
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I noticed one in the SPI docs and tried to look for more. The attached
patch is an attempt at removing the remaining references. The original
SPI example returned a uint64 as a signed int8 SQL type, so I'm not
sure if I handled that correctly.

However, I didn't touch the documentation of the configure options for
--disable-floatN-byval, since this thread proposed something a bit
more invasive:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/10862.1519228208%40sss.pgh.pa.us#10862.1519228208@sss.pgh.pa.us

-John Naylor

Вложения