Re: MCV lists for highly skewed distributions

От John Naylor
Тема Re: MCV lists for highly skewed distributions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I wrote:

> I'll be travelling for a few days, but I'll do some testing on some
> data sets soon.

I've attached some preliminary test methods and results. Probably not
detailed or rigorous enough, but I wanted to share this much before
digging deeper. I created some test data, ran analyze a few times and
eyeballed the results, of which I give a typical example. I used a low
stat target to make it easier to see the general picture. Suggestions
welcome.

-John Naylor

Вложения