Re: PgBouncer doubts

От Christian Jauvin
Тема Re: PgBouncer doubts
Дата
Список psycopg
> To make things clearer, what log are we looking at, the PgBouncer or
> Postgres?

This is the PgBouncer log.

> The log is showing that the client is requesting that the connection be
> closed. So my guess is that teardown_request is being run for a reason you
> have not accounted for.

Actually, teardown_request should be executed for every single
interaction with the app (after every Ajax call for instance), so one
thing I tried (under the assumption that maybe the psycopg2 connection
should not be explicitly closed in such a PgBouncer-enabled setup) is
to simply comment it all out, but it didn't change the PgBouncer
behavior at all.

Also, according to this answer to the same question on dba.SE, it
seems that this log is
the expected behavior:

http://dba.stackexchange.com/a/67982/40738