Percona Live Europe Open Source Database Conference 2018 Call For Papers

От Lorraine Pocklington
Тема Percona Live Europe Open Source Database Conference 2018 Call For Papers
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Hi

The Percona Live Europe Open Source Database Conference is being held this year in Frankfurt from November 5-7, 2018. In case you are not familiar with the conference, our brief is to offer a platform for the presentation of technical and business papers on any topic that’s relevant to open source databases and their application.

The conference is well established and has a great reputation amongst the MySQL and MariaDB communities for the depth of learning and the open exchange of ideas that it offers. Core to the underlying principles of the conference is that the event provides an unbiased representation of open source databases. Past events have included PostgreSQL talks, but this year for the first time we are featuring a track dedicated to PostgreSQL.

The theme for this year is “Connect. Accelerate. Innovate.” and we’d warmly welcome submissions from the PostgreSQL community. Proposals are reviewed by our independent conference committee and if your paper is chosen, then you will enjoy the benefit of free access to all three days of the event.

Please find more information about the kind of content we’d love to see this year on the conference website. You can also access information about our past events if you would like to find out more.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch, I’d be happy to help.
Kind regards,
Lorraine

--
Lorraine Pocklington