Re: description of 'make world' in installation.sgml

От Takeshi Ideriha
Тема Re: description of 'make world' in installation.sgml
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Hi, I'm sorry that somehow the patch was not attached in the previous mail.
I'm trying again.

Thank you,
Takeshi Ideriha

Hello, this is my first posting to the mailing list.

It seems that the description of message displayed after running ‘make world’ is
different from the actual message echoed on a terminal.

Actually, GNUmakefile.in says ‘~ documentation successfully made’
but the documentation says ‘~ html documentation successfully made’.

A patch is attached.

Regards,
Takeshi Ideriha

Вложения