Vitesse DB call for testing

От CK Tan
Тема Vitesse DB call for testing
Дата
Re: Vitesse DB call for testing
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi everyone,

Vitesse DB 9.3.5.S is Postgres 9.3.5 with a LLVM-JIT query executor
designed for compute intensive OLAP workload. We have gotten it to a
reasonable state and would like to open it up to the pg hackers
community for testing and suggestions.

Vitesse DB offers
-- JIT Compilation for compute-intensive queries
-- CSV parsing with SSE instructions
-- 100% binary compatibility with PG9.3.5.

Our results show CSV imports run up to 2X faster, and TPCH Q1 runs 8X faster.

Our TPCH 1GB benchmark results is also available at
http://vitessedata.com/benchmark/ .

Please direct any questions by email to cktan@vitessedata.com .

Thank you for your help.

--
CK Tan
Vitesse Data, Inc.

Сообщение: Re: CREATE POLICY and RETURNING
Сообщение: Re: CREATE POLICY and RETURNING