Re: 2.5TB Migration from SATA to SSD disks - PostgreSQL 9.2

От Patrick B
Тема Re: 2.5TB Migration from SATA to SSD disks - PostgreSQL 9.2
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On 9/8/16 3:29 PM, David Gibbons wrote:

    Isn't this heading in the wrong direction?   We need to be more
    precise than 0 (since 0 is computed off of rounded/truncated time
    stamps), not less precise than 0.

    Cheers,

    Jeff

Hmm, You may be right, reading it 4 more times for comprehension it
looks like it should be set to -1 not 1.

Not according to my man page:

       --modify-window
              When comparing two timestamps, rsync treats the timestamps as being equal if they differ by no more than the modify-window value.  This is normally 0 (for an exact match), but you
              may find it useful to set this to a larger value in some situations.  In particular, when transferring to or from an MS Windows FAT  filesystem  (which  represents  times  with  a
              2-second resolution), --modify-window=1 is useful (allowing times to differ by up to 1 second).

855-TREBLE2 (855-873-2532)   mobile: 512-569-9461