Question about performance - Postgres 9.5

От Patrick B
Тема Question about performance - Postgres 9.5
Дата
Re: Question about performance - Postgres 9.5  (Venkata B Nagothi <nag1010@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi guys,

In the db I'm working one, it will be three tables:

visits, work, others.

Everything the customer do, will be logged. All inserts/updates/deletes will be logged.

Option 1: Each table would have its own log table.
visits_logs, work_logs, others_logs

Option 2: All the logs would be stored here...
log_table

Can you please guys tell me which option would be faster in your opinion, and why?

I'll be using PostgreSQL 9.5 - It's for a new product in the company that I work for, and it's being builded from the beginning.

Cheers
Patrick