Re: [GENERAL] effective_io_concurrency increasing

От Patrick B
Тема Re: [GENERAL] effective_io_concurrency increasing
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Sun, Jun 18, 2017 at 9:02 PM, Patrick B <patrickbakerbr@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi guys.

I just wanna understand the effective_io_concurrency value better.

My current Master database server has 16 vCPUS and I use effective_io_concurrency = 0.

What can be the benefits of increasing that number? Also, do you guys have any recommendations?

I'm using PG 9.2 and the official doc does not say much about which value you should use.

If I put it to 1, does it mean I can have a query spread into 1 processor?

Thanks

18.4.6. Asynchronous Behavior

effective_io_concurrency (integer)

I've done that! But I'm looking for some personal experiences and suggestions!!

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] effective_io_concurrency increasing
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] effective_io_concurrency increasing