Re: Composite type: Primary Key and validation

От Lorusso Domenico
Тема Re: Composite type: Primary Key and validation
Дата
Список pgsql-general
thank's Adrian, my problem is I've to use CloudSql, so I can't install extensions not verified by google...

Il giorno lun 5 giu 2023 alle ore 17:17 Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> ha scritto:
On 6/5/23 08:06, Lorusso Domenico wrote:
> Thank's, you are right, I've the same doubts.
> A composite type is useful because I've to add all these information on
> many tables and because it more easy to pass all these informations to
> functions that have to ensure the right format and evaluation.

I do that with a Sqitch(https://sqitch.org/) template, the relevant part
being:

CREATE TABLE [% IF schema %][% schema %][% ELSE %]schema_name[% END
%].[% IF table %][% table %][% ELSE %]table_name[% END %](
     line_id         integer GENERATED ALWAYS AS IDENTITY PRIMARY KEY,

     ts_insert       timestamptz NOT NULL DEFAULT now(),
     ts_update       timestamptz,
     user_insert     varchar(20) NOT NULL DEFAULT "session_user"(),
     user_update     varchar(20)
);

I then add the table specific fields after Sqitch creates the deploy
script from the template.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

--
Domenico L.

per stupire mezz'ora basta un libro di storia,
io cercai di imparare la Treccani a memoria... [F.d.A.]

Сообщение: Re: Composite type: Primary Key and validation
Сообщение: Re: Composite type: Primary Key and validation