Re: psql :: support for \ev viewname and \sv viewname

От Petr Korobeinikov
Тема Re: psql :: support for \ev viewname and \sv viewname
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

пт, 3 июля 2015 г. в 19:30, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>:
So AFAICS, \ev and \sv should just number lines straightforwardly, with
"1" being the first line of the CREATE command text.  Am I missing
something?

Fixed. Now both \ev and \sv  numbering lines starting with "1". New version attached.

As I've already noticed that pg_get_viewdef() does not support full syntax of creating or replacing views. In my opinion, psql source code isn't the place where some formatting hacks should be. So, can you give me an idea how to produce already formatted output supporting "WITH" statement without breaking backward compatibility of pg_get_viewdef() internals?
Вложения