PGDay Ecuador 2012: Call for papers

От Jaime Casanova
Тема PGDay Ecuador 2012: Call for papers
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Hi,

This year Ecuador's PGDay will be held at Quito city on November 17th.

We are currently accepting talks/workshops.
These could go from basic to advanced. We do not require academic-like papers.

If you are doing something interesting with PostgreSQL, please send a
proposal. It's not necessary for you to be a hacker.
If you are using PostgreSQL in your project you could share why you
choose it instead of some of the commercial options.
Or if you faced performance problems and learnt how to solve them or
if you use PostgreSQL-related tools (pgBouncer, pgPool, slony,
skytools, pgbarman, etc) to solve specific problems you could share
about that.
Maybe you migrated from another DBMS so can share about the details.

Both, users and developers are welcome to share their experience-
Please, let us know about your proposal until October 10th and we will
let you know if it was approved until October 20th.

--
Jaime Casanova         www.2ndQuadrant.com
Professional PostgreSQL: Soporte 24x7 y capacitación