Re: in-catalog Extension Scripts and Control parameters (templates?)

От Jaime Casanova
Тема Re: in-catalog Extension Scripts and Control parameters (templates?)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 2:25 PM, Dimitri Fontaine <dimitri@2ndquadrant.fr> wrote:
> Jaime Casanova <jaime@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
>> not sure if you're wrong. but at the very least, you miss a
>> heap_freetuple(oldtup) there, because get_catalog_object_by_oid()
>
> Well, oldtup can be either a syscache copy or a heap tuple. I've been
> looking at other call sites and they don't free their tuple either. So
> I'm leaving it at that for now.
>
>> no, that code is not unchanged because function
>> get_ext_ver_list_from_catalog() comes from your patch.
>
> Yes. Here's the relevant hunk:

No. That's get_ext_ver_list_from_files() and that function is
unchanged (except for
the name). I'm talking about get_ext_ver_list_from_catalog() which is
a different
function.

--
Jaime Casanova         www.2ndQuadrant.com
Professional PostgreSQL: Soporte 24x7 y capacitación