Re: pg_stats_recovery view

От Jaime Casanova
Тема Re: pg_stats_recovery view
Дата
Re: pg_stats_recovery view  (Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 2:32 AM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:

> I haven't looked through the code in detail, but one direct comment:
> do we really need/want to send this through the stats collector? It
> will only ever have one sender - perhaps we should just either store
> it in shared memory or store it locally and only send it on demand?

fyi, i intend to send a reworked patch later today, it will store the
info locally and send it on demand.
about the _short_desc functions, i added that because i wanted to
understand what was happening during recovery and the wal_record_type
(xl_info) being a number is not that clear

--
Jaime Casanova         www.2ndQuadrant.com
Professional PostgreSQL: Soporte 24x7 y capacitación