Re: in-catalog Extension Scripts and Control parameters (templates?)

От Jaime Casanova
Тема Re: in-catalog Extension Scripts and Control parameters (templates?)
Дата
Re: in-catalog Extension Scripts and Control parameters (templates?)  (Dimitri Fontaine <dimitri@2ndQuadrant.fr>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 8:29 AM, Dimitri Fontaine <dimitri@2ndquadrant.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Dimitri Fontaine <dimitri@2ndQuadrant.fr> writes:
>>> Documentation doesn't build, multiple errors. In addition to the reference
>>> pages, there should be a section in the main docs about these templates.
>>
>> I'm now working on that, setting up the documentation tool set.
>
> Fixed in the attached version 6 of the patch.

just tried to build this one, but it doesn't apply cleanly anymore...
specially the ColId_or_Sconst contruct in gram.y

--
Jaime Casanova         www.2ndQuadrant.com
Professional PostgreSQL: Soporte 24x7 y capacitación