Re: postgres-9.1beta3 typo: recommendable --> recommended

От Jaime Casanova
Тема Re: postgres-9.1beta3 typo: recommendable --> recommended
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 1:42 AM, Gavin Flower
<GavinFlower@archidevsys.co.nz> wrote:
> /postgres-9.1/share/doc/html/manage-ag-overview.html
> In the folowing partagrasoh 'recommendable' should be 'recommended'.
>
> [...]
> Databases are physically separated and access
> control is managed at the connection level. If one PostgreSQL server
> instance is to house projects or users that should be separate and for the
> most part unaware of each other, it is therefore recommendable to put them
> into separate databases. If the projects or users are interrelated and
> should be able to use each other's resources, they should be put in the same
> database but possibly into separate schemas.
> [...]

maybe it's because i'm not a natural english speaker but this sounds
like we are recommended to put the users in another database. probably
it is refering to the user's resources... maybe we can make it more
explicit?

--
Jaime Casanova         www.2ndQuadrant.com
Professional PostgreSQL: Soporte 24x7 y capacitación