Re: Re: upload large files in pgadmin

От Fahar Abbas
Тема Re: Re: upload large files in pgadmin
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Sebastian!

We can not give any timeline for this and it's already in our list.

Kind Regards,

On Fri, Jul 19, 2019 at 5:42 PM Sebastian Wandernoth <s_wandernoth@gmx.de> wrote:
Hi Fahar,

Thanks for reraising the issue. I see that it has been there for 2 years already. How are the chances for this to be fixed in the near future?

Gesendet: Freitag, 19. Juli 2019 um 14:31 Uhr
Von: "Fahar Abbas" <fahar.abbas@enterprisedb.com>
An: "Sebastian Wandernoth" <s_wandernoth@gmx.de>
Cc: "pgadmin-support lists.postgresql.org" <pgadmin-support@lists.postgresql.org>
Betreff: Re: upload large files in pgadmin
Hi Sebastian!

RM is already reported:-

On Fri, Jul 19, 2019 at 5:23 PM Sebastian Wandernoth <s_wandernoth@gmx.de> wrote:
Hey guys,

I would like to use pgadmin4 to restore a postgres database from a backup file that is about 300MB in size.

Both pgadmin and postgres are running in separate docker containers in the same pod on a kubernetes cluster.

If I try to upload the file (after of course adjusting the Maximum file upload size in the preferences) it gets stuck and does not do anything. I also tried it locally with the same result (So it is definitely not a network/firewall issue). A smaller file (7MB) works without problems

My suspicion is that pgadmin does not internally adjust the max file size even though it is showing the new number in the UI. Is it possible to adjust this value in the config file?

Am I doing something else wrong? Does anyone have experience with such a setup?

This is the version of pgadmin I am using:
Version
4.10
Copyright
Copyright (C) 2013 - 2019, The pgAdmin Development Team
Python Version
3.7.3 (default, May 11 2019, 02:00:41) [GCC 8.3.0]
Flask Version
1.0.2

Thanks in advance for your help
Sebastian