Re: Fwd: Bug Report, pgAdmin 4 RC1, Windows 10.1607

От Fahar Abbas
Тема Re: Fwd: Bug Report, pgAdmin 4 RC1, Windows 10.1607
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Eraz,

I am not able to reproduce that issue on Windows 10 64 bit. It might be your machine specific issue.

I checked this issue on PostgreSQL-9.6.0 and pgAdmin4 v 1.0 and that is releasing soon.

Please check the snapshot for a reference.

Kind Regards,