Re: Selecting newly added column returns empty but only when selecting with other columns in table

От mrtruji
Тема Re: Selecting newly added column returns empty but only when selecting with other columns in table
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Used psycopg2 in python to create and fill in the table with the code below:

cur.execute('alter table data add features_bin bytea;')

for x in features:
   cur.execute('insert into data (features_bin) values (%s);',[x])
   conn.commit()

features is a list variable of binary array objects.