Re: Calling stored procredure from psycopg2

От Ed Behn
Тема Re: Calling stored procredure from psycopg2
Дата
Список psycopg
The search_path is documented: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/ddl-schemas.html#DDL-SCHEMAS-PATH

Essentially, it's the order in which postgres tries to find the object that you used in a query. (It has nothing to do with file system directories). Alternatively, you can explicitly reference the schema in your query. (ie SELECT schema_name.func(...) )