Re: ERROR: out of memory | with 23GB cached 7GB reserved on 30GB machine

От Montana Low
Тема Re: ERROR: out of memory | with 23GB cached 7GB reserved on 30GB machine
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
I didn't realize that about overcommit_ratio. It was at 50, I've changed it to 95. I'll see if that clears up the problem moving forward.

# cat /proc/meminfo
MemTotal:       30827220 kB
MemFree:          153524 kB
MemAvailable:   17941864 kB