Re: [pgAdmin][RM6231]- Add OS, Browser details in pgAdmin About us pop-up

От Pradip Parkale
Тема Re: [pgAdmin][RM6231]- Add OS, Browser details in pgAdmin About us pop-up
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Akshay,

Please find an updated patch.

On Mon, May 24, 2021 at 4:45 PM Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Pradip

Following are the review comments:
  • Following labels should be changed
    • Browser Details -> Browser
    • OS -> Operating System
    • Config DB -> pgAdmin Database File
Done.
  • Server Configuration Text Area should be readonly and it should have a "col-sm-9" class instead of "col-sm-3".
Done.
  • If the user resizes the About dialog then instead of showing blank space can we automatically resize the Server configuration text area?
Done.
  • The height of the About dialog in the Server mode should be less as we are not showing "Server Configuration".
Done.
  • In Runtime, we should merge the 'Browser details' in 'NW.js version' like 0.51.2 (Chromium 89.0.4389.114) OR at least prefix 'Chromium' before the version in the 'Browser details'.
Done.
  • Found string difference in OS details for Runtime and Desktop mode.
    • OSX: "Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7" in Runtime, while "Mac OS X 10.15.7" in Dekstop mode.
    • Windows: "Win64" in Runtime, while "Windows 10" in Desktop which also not correct, I am using "Windows Server 2016".
  • Following issue found on Firefox (First Image) configuration in a single line, Safari (Second image) too many scroll bars.
Done.
                  Firefox.png.      Safari.png