Re: [pgAdmin][SonarQube] : Remove duplicates string literals.

От Pradip Parkale
Тема Re: [pgAdmin][SonarQube] : Remove duplicates string literals.
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Akshay,

Please find the updated patch.

On Thu, Sep 3, 2020 at 6:24 PM Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Pradip

Following are the review comments:
  • ROLE_NOT_FOUND already in wrapped in gettext() then no need to use like gone(_(ROLE_NOT_FOUND)). In fact, can we use
    self.not_found_error_msg()instead of new constant.
  • Same with ERROR_FETCHING_ROLE_INFORMATION it's already in gettext, also we can use this constant for string "
    Error retrieving roles from the database server"