Re: An I/O error occured while sending to the backend

От wbrana
Тема Re: An I/O error occured while sending to the backend
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
I reproduced error with 64-bit Java.
 java version "1.7.0_04"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 23.0-b21, mixed mode)
Logs, config, application uploaded
http://www.mediafire.com/?5rnw1v4c0wygqya
Application steps: scroll, click and wait, error occurred in less than
30 seconds