Re: Fix dropped object handling in pg_event_trigger_ddl_commands

От Aleksander Alekseev
Тема Re: Fix dropped object handling in pg_event_trigger_ddl_commands
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi hackers,

> Any opinions on the patch? Is this not worth the effort to fix or is
> there a better way to fix this?

I confirm that the bug still exists in master (be57f216). The patch
fixes it and looks good to me. I changed the wording a little and
added a regression test. The updated patch is in the attachment. I
added this thread to the CF and updated the status to "Ready for
Committer".

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev