Re: Table AM modifications to accept column projection lists

От Aleksander Alekseev
Тема Re: Table AM modifications to accept column projection lists
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Soumyadeep, Jacob,

> Thanks for the review!

I came across this patch and noticed that it rotted a little, especially after removing inheritance_planner() in 86dc9005. I managed to resolve the conflicts on current `master` (eb89cb43), see the attached patch. The code compiles but doesn't pass the tests. I'm currently in the process of reviewing it and didn't figure out what the issue is yet. Just wanted to let you know. I also believe changing the patch status to "Waiting on Author" would be appropriate.

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev