Re: Increase value of OUTER_VAR

От Aleksander Alekseev
Тема Re: Increase value of OUTER_VAR
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi hackers,

> > So I'm inclined to propose pushing this and seeing what happens.
>
> +1

+1. The proposed changes will be beneficial in the long term. They
will affect existing extensions. However, the scale of the problem
seems to be exaggerated.

I can confirm that the patch passes installcheck-world. After some
searching through the code, I was unable to identify any places where
the logic will break. Although this only proves my inattention, the
easiest way to make any further progress seems to apply the patch.

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev