Re: GetStandbyFlushRecPtr() : OUT param is not optional like elsewhere.

От Aleksander Alekseev
Тема Re: GetStandbyFlushRecPtr() : OUT param is not optional like elsewhere.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Amul,

> -   *tli = replayTLI;
> +   if (tli)
> +       *tli = replayTLI;

I would guess the difference here is that GetStandbyFlushRecPtr is
static. It is used 3 times in walsender.c and in all cases the
argument can't be NULL.

So I'm not certain what we will gain from the proposed check.

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev