Re: CF entries for 17 to be reviewed

От Aleksander Alekseev
Тема Re: CF entries for 17 to be reviewed
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

> > Aleksander, I would greatly appreciate if you join me in managing CF. Together we can move more stuff :)
> > Currently, I'm going through "SQL Commands". And so far I had not come to "Performance" and "Server Features" at
all...So if you can handle updating statuses of that sections - that would be great.

> Server Features:
>
> [...]
>
> * (to be continued)

Server Features:

* Custom storage managers (SMGR), redux
    The patch needs a rebase. I notified the authors.
* pg_tracing
   Ditto. The patch IMO is promising. I encourage anyone interested in
the topic to take a look.
* Support run-time partition pruning for hash join
  The patch needs (more) review. It doesn't look extremely complex.
* Support prepared statement invalidation when result or argument types change
  I changed the status to "Waiting on Author". The patch needs a
rebase since January.
* Allow INSTEAD OF DELETE triggers to modify the tuple for RETURNING
  Needs rebase.

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev