Re: Tab completion regression test failed on illumos

От Aleksander Alekseev
Тема Re: Tab completion regression test failed on illumos
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

> I try to run regression test on illumos, the 010_tab_completion will
> failed because of timeout.
>
> Here is my build commands and logs:
>
> [...]
>
> Any suggestions?  Thanks in advance!

It's hard to say what went wrong with this output due to lack of
backtrace. I would suggest adding debug output to
010_tab_completion.pl to figure out on which line the script fails.
Then I would figure out the exact command that failed. Then I would
execute it manually and compare the result with my expectations.

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev