Re: Avoid race condition for event_triggers regress test

От Aleksander Alekseev
Тема Re: Avoid race condition for event_triggers regress test
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

> The current problem is that a race condition may occur on some systems, when oidjoins test starts a moment later than
normallyand affects logins count for on-login trigger test. The problem is quite a rare one and I only faced it once.
Butrare or not - the problem is a problem and it should be addressed.

Thanks for the patch and the steps to reproduce.

I tested the patch and it does what is claimed. Including the steps to
reproduce as a separate patch with .txt extension so cfbot will ignore
it.

I think it's a good find and a good fix.

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev

Вложения

От: shihao zhong
Сообщение: Re: Allow ALTER SYSTEM SET on unrecognized custom GUCs
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: The danger of deleting backup_label