Re: pg_resetwal tests, logging, and docs update

От Aleksander Alekseev
Тема Re: pg_resetwal tests, logging, and docs update
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

> Hmm, I think I like "where" better.

OK.

> Attached is an updated patch set where I have split the changes into
> smaller pieces.  The last two patches still have some open questions
> about what certain constants mean etc.  The other patches should be settled.

The patches 0001..0005 seem to be ready and rather independent. I
suggest merging them and continue discussing the rest of the patches.

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev

Сообщение: Re: Eager page freeze criteria clarification
Сообщение: Re: Eager page freeze criteria clarification