Re: pg_stop_backup() v2 incorrectly marked as proretset

От Aleksander Alekseev
Тема Re: pg_stop_backup() v2 incorrectly marked as proretset
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Tom.

Yeah, there's plenty of precedent for that coding if you look around.
I've not read the whole patch, but this snippet seems fine to me
if there's also an #undef at the end of the function.

No, there is no #undef. With #undef I don't mind it either.

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev