Re: 2021-09 Commitfest

От Aleksander Alekseev
Тема Re: 2021-09 Commitfest
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Jaime,

> Needs review: 171.
> Waiting on Author: 79.
> Ready for Committer: 15.
>
> How could we advance on the "needs review" queue? It's just too long!

For the record, some patches marked as "Needs review" are in fact
rotted and need to be rebased http://cfbot.cputube.org/ I notified
several authors and changed the status to "Waiting for Author", but
somehow I don't feel comfortable doing it for 40+ patches at once...
Also, I recall that in the past the fact that the patch doesn't pass
CI was not considered enough not to review it.

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev

Сообщение: Re: BUG #15293: Stored Procedure Triggered by Logical Replication is Unable to use Notification Events
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15293: Stored Procedure Triggered by Logical Replication is Unable to use Notification Events