Re: HOT chain validation in verify_heapam()

От Aleksander Alekseev
Тема Re: HOT chain validation in verify_heapam()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi again,

> I am looking into the process of adding the TAP test for these changes and finding a way to corrupt a page in the tap
test

Please note that currently the patch breaks many existing tests. I
suggest fixing these first.

For the details please see the cfbot report [1] or execute the tests
locally. Personally I'm using a little script for this [2].

[1]: http://cfbot.cputube.org/
[2]: https://github.com/afiskon/pgscripts/blob/master/full-build.sh

--
Best regards,