Re: meson "experimental"?

От Aleksander Alekseev
Тема Re: meson "experimental"?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

>> By a quick look on the buildfarm we seem to use Ninja >= 1.11.1.
>> However since Meson can use both Ninja and VS as a backend I'm not
>> certain which section would be most appropriate for naming the minimal
>> required version of Ninja.
>
> When I tried building with the VS backend it blew up, I don't recall the details. I think we should just use ninja
everywhere.That keeps things simple. On Windows I just install python and then do "pip install meson ninja"

If we know that it doesn't work I suggest removing mention of
--backend option from [1] until it will, in order to avoid any
confusion.

[1]: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/install-meson.html

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev

От: Kashif Zeeshan
Сообщение: Re: Switch background worker on/off in runtime.
От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: Schema variables - new implementation for Postgres 15