Re: Add 64-bit XIDs into PostgreSQL 15

От Aleksander Alekseev
Тема Re: Add 64-bit XIDs into PostgreSQL 15
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

> This patch hasn't applied in quite some time, and the thread has moved to
> discussing higher lever items rather than the suggested patch, so I'm closing
> this as Returned with Feedback.  Please feel free to resubmit when there is
> renewed interest and a concensus on how/what to proceed with.

Yes, this thread awaits several other patches to be merged [1] in
order to continue, so it makes sense to mark it as RwF for the time
being. Thanks!

[1]: https://commitfest.postgresql.org/43/3489/

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev

От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: doc: improve the restriction description of using indexes on REPLICA IDENTITY FULL table.