Re: BUG #16534: autovacuum_autoanalyze not working on latitude(earth) expression

От Martin Winkel
Тема Re: BUG #16534: autovacuum_autoanalyze not working on latitude(earth) expression
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
I don't fully understand the matter, but how I read it, it is a
problem between extensions calling each other's functions? How is this
only an issue when the background workers are autovacuuming? When I
manually analyze the table, no errors whatsoever. Is this because of
the search path which is set when I execute the query from pgadmin?

Regards, Martin Winkel

________________________________
Van: Sergei Kornilov <sk@zsrv.org>
verzonden: vrijdag 10 juli 2020 21:58
Aan: Tom Lane; martin@tiogatours.nl
Cc: pgsql-bugs@lists.postgresql.org
Onderwerp: Re: BUG #16534: autovacuum_autoanalyze not working on
latitude(earth) expression

Hello

> Possibly at some point somebody will care enough to patch the module
> to attach "SET search_path" clauses to all the SQL functions.

I tried. But such idea was rejected because will prevent function
inlining, confuses relocated extensions, and fix only this extension.
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/15530-3dc5f66205393dc0%40postgresql.org

regards, Sergei

От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: postgresql 12 runs out of memory when updating a partitioned table with subquery
Сообщение: Re: postgresql 12 runs out of memory when updating a partitioned table with subquery