Re: Can't compile postgresql 11 on FreeBSD 11.1

От Olivier Gautherot
Тема Re: Can't compile postgresql 11 on FreeBSD 11.1
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Jul 17, 2018 at 4:30 PM, Christoph Moench-Tegeder <cmt@burggraben.net> wrote:
## Olivier Gautherot (olivier@gautherot.net):

> To: Christoph Moench-Tegeder <cmt@burggraben.net>

I think you meant to hit List-Reply...

Ooops, my bad...

> I just pulled the .tar.bz2 archive and compiled it with no issue.

In that case I suspect you have CFLAGS, CPPFLAGS and/or LDFLAGS
set in your environment, or you are using a compiler with non-
standard include/library paths. Default cc (clang) does not
search in /usr/local by default (at least on 11.2, but that did
not change with the update).
Basically, the port's CONFIGURE_ARGS are there for a reason...

I compiled the standard archive and noticed that it used GCC 6.4.0 - and I think it does include /usr/local/include in the standard header files path. I checked the environment and there are no custom CFLAGS/CPPFLAGS/LDFLAGS. My default shell is csh (I doubt it makes any difference).

My test machine was a FreeBSD 11.2, if that matters.

Márcio, do you have GCC installed?