Re: pgmodeler ?

От Olivier Gautherot
Тема Re: pgmodeler ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sun, Sep 1, 2019 at 6:35 AM stan <stanb@panix.com> wrote:
On Sun, Sep 01, 2019 at 06:30:23AM -0400, stan wrote:
> I apologize, as this is a bit off topic for this list.
>
> pgmodeler got mention in a thread that I started a day or two ago, and it looks
> like it might be very  useful
>
> I am running on Ubuntu 18.04 (latest STABLE), and I found that there is a package,
> which I downloaded. The idea is to import the project I am working on.
>
> But, when I try to import it I get an error message about:
>
> t says that the column pr.proisaag.
>
> I don't want to spend a lot of time trying to get this package to work, if it is a
> dead end. I am using Postgres 11 if that matters.
>
> Has anyone gotten this to work If so, can anyone point me to a quick HOWTO to
> import my existing project?

This is the specific error message:

Could not execute the SQL command.
Message returned: ERROR: column pr.proisagg does not exist
LINE 1: ...namespace AS ns ON pr.pronamespace = ns.oid WHERE pr.proisag...
^
HINT: Perhaps you meant to reference the column

neither liberty nor safety."
                                                -- Benjamin Franklin

Can you confirm the versions of pgModeler and PG? Pgmodeler 0.91 does not fully support PG 11.x and there is an update in preparation in 0.92 which should. You may want to givi it a try.

Cheers

Libre de virus. www.avast.com