Re: [postgis-users] Rahul Soshte GSOC Draft Proposal

От Jo
Тема Re: [postgis-users] Rahul Soshte GSOC Draft Proposal
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Rahul,

I only made some minor suggestions. The proposal looks fine to me. At the end you state you only submit a proposal to OpenStreetMap organisation, which is a bit confusing, as I got the impression you were proposing this for OSGeo?

Polyglot (from OpenStreetMap, not OSGeo, but with a vested interest in PostGIS, of course)

Hi,

This is Rahul Soshte a student from Vivekanand Education Society's Institute of Technology(Mumbai,India).

The proposal is for the idea of a a Geospatial query viewer for pgadmin4 mentioned here

I have uploaded the draft proposal on the GSOC website.
This is the link to my GSOC draft proposal for OSGEO oraganization.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WN3FPpLudNNXLWQgGlP91yDAMe7D0DC8gTBhdyrI_aw/edit

Please do comment and give feedback on the draft proposal.

Regards,
Rahul Soshte