Custom software company seeks PG / Linux / Perl expert

От Moshe Jacobson
Тема Custom software company seeks PG / Linux / Perl expert
Дата
Список pgsql-jobs
We are a small custom software development company in Atlanta. We will relocate the right candidate.

We are looking for someone who is an expert in the following areas:
  • PostgreSQL administration, extension building, and ideally some level of familiarity with the PG source
  • designing & implementing schemas
  • writing integration and reporting scripts in Perl
  • using vim & Linux
  • designing extremely complex queries
Our company provides the following perks:
  • Flex time
  • Profit Sharing
  • Great benefits
  • Friendly, close-knit culture
If this sounds interesting to you, please send your resume to jobs@neadwerx.com.

Thank you!

Moshe Jacobson
Manager of Systems Engineering, Nead Werx Inc.
2323 Cumberland Parkway · Suite 201 · Atlanta, GA 30339

"Quality is not an act, it is a habit." -- Aristotle

В списке pgsql-jobs по дате отправления: