Re: [BUGS] BUG #14456: pg_dump doesn't restore permissions on tablesbelonging to an extension

От Moshe Jacobson
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #14456: pg_dump doesn't restore permissions on tablesbelonging to an extension
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 5:10 PM Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
Please find attached a WIP patch to have ALTER EXTENSION ADD/DROP update
pg_init_privs accordingly.

Thanks so much Stephen.

We're not used to compiling from source around here, so it may be difficult for me to find the time to test, but if I am able, I will let you know.
--
Moshe Jacobson
Principal Architect, Nead Werx Inc.