could not write to hash-join temporary file: No space left on device

От Moshe Jacobson
Тема could not write to hash-join temporary file: No space left on device
Дата
Re: could not write to hash-join temporary file: No space left on device  (Martín Marqués <martin@2ndquadrant.com>)
Re: could not write to hash-join temporary file: No space left on device  (Jeff Janes <jeff.janes@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
My database is total around 100 gigs of data, and I have 50 gigs free on the volume, yet I get this error message. It was a simple join. Is there a way to see more information on why I got this error?

--
Moshe Jacobson
Nead Werx, Inc. | Manager of Systems Engineering

"Quality is not an act, it is a habit." -- Aristotle

Сообщение: Re: Can't increase shared_buffers for PostgreSQL on openSUSE 12.3
Сообщение: Re: Can't increase shared_buffers for PostgreSQL on openSUSE 12.3