Re: Inlining of couple of functions in pl_exec.c improves performance

От Amit Khandekar
Тема Re: Inlining of couple of functions in pl_exec.c improves performance
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, 23 May 2020 at 23:24, Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:

>    FOR counter IN 1..1800000 LOOP
>       id = 0; id = 0; id1 = 0;
>       id2 = 0; id3 = 0; id1 = 0; id2 = 0;
>       id3 = 0; id = 0; id = 0; id1 = 0;
>       id2 = 0; id3 = 0; id1 = 0; id2 = 0;
>       id3 = 0;
>    END LOOP;
>
> This is not too much typical PLpgSQL code. All expressions are not parametrized - so this test is little bit
obscure.

> Last strange performance plpgsql benchmark did calculation of pi value. It does something real

Yeah, basically I wanted to have many statements, and that too with
many assignments where casts are not required. Let me check if I can
come up with a real-enough testcase. Thanks.

Сообщение: Re: what can go in root.crt ?
Сообщение: Re: what can go in root.crt ?