Re: Slotification of partition tuple conversion

От Amit Khandekar
Тема Re: Slotification of partition tuple conversion
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 17 August 2018 at 21:47, Amit Khandekar <amitdkhan.pg@gmail.com> wrote:

> Attached is a patch tup_convert.patch that does the conversion
> directly using input and output tuple slots. This patch is to be
> applied on an essential patch posted by Amit Langote in [1] that
> arranges for dedicated per-partition slots rather than changing
> tupdesc of a single slot. I have rebased that patch from [1] and
> attached it here (
> Allocate-dedicated-slots-of-partition-tuple_amitlan_rebased.patch).

Amit Langote has posted a new version of the
Allocate-dedicated-slots-of-partition-tuple_amitlan_rebased.patch at
[1] . Attached is version v2 of the tup_convert.patch, that is rebased
over that patch.

[1]
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/attachment/64354/v2-0001-Allocate-dedicated-slots-of-partition-tuple-conve.patch

--
Thanks,
-Amit Khandekar

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: partitioning - changing a slot's descriptor is expensive
Сообщение: Re: partitioning - changing a slot's descriptor is expensive